Trust an area expert to find your perfect home!
Terri provides expert guidance and assistance for new home buyers through every step of the home buying process.
Buying a home can be a frustrating process, but it doesn’t have to be! Leveraging the local expertise and realty knowledge of a seasoned realtor makes all the difference.
As a buyers’ agent, Terri strives to make the process as smooth and dare we say…fun…as possible! Instead of skipping an agent, or choosing one with little experience, an expert is pivotal in:
- Defining your real estate needs. Understanding exactly what you need and want is crucial to finding a perfect fit home.
- Leading the search process with market knowledge only a seasoned professional can provide. Terri not only understands the market and knows every neighborhood in the greater Midlands area, but can help buyer’s understand trends and how to position themselves strong when bidding on and purchasing homes.
- Understanding your financial situation and helping to elect and secure financing for your home.
- Helping you determine a strong and appropriate offer, while going to bat for you during negotiations with the seller’s agent.
- Managing the arrangement of home inspections and helping you understand what was uncovered and how it may impact your deal.
- And finally, walking you through the home buying process, providing guidance every step of the way from search to closing.
As a Lifetime Member of the Kershaw County Board of Realtors, Terri Horton serves the Kershaw County and the NE Columbia area real estate markets with distinction and pride. Having spent most of her life in the Camden area, her knowledge of Kershaw County and NE Columbia and all they have to offer is unsurpassed.
We invite you to view our Camden, Lugoff, Elgin, Lake Wateree, and greater Kershaw County real estate listings.